Diverse Opportunities to Thrive
Our brands are led by cross-functional teams that drive commerce and meaningful connections across an extensive collection of industries. Learn more about what our teams do and how each function contributes to Emerald’s success.
WHAT ARE YOU INTERESTED IN?
Product, & Data
Our sales teams sell services and tools to connect businesses with new customers, including exhibit space, advertising, sponsorships, and SaaS tools. Most of our sales roles support 1-2 brands with a specific customer base. The majority of our sales roles cover the full sales cycle from prospecting to customer success, but certain teams have designated Business Development or Customer Success functions.
- B2B sales in media, events, or SaaS
- Consultative sales style
- New business development
- Account Executive
- Sales Director
- Business Development Representative
Content teams are responsible for producing revenue-generating digital and print content, typically focused on informing, educating, or developing industry-specific communities. Our content teams are digital experts embedded in the communities they serve to deliver timely, relevant content that drives audience and advertiser engagement.
- Short and long-form B2B reporting
- Digital, social, and SEO best practices
- Proficiency with CMS tools
- Web Editor
- Managing Editor
- Content Manager
Marketers are responsible for connecting our audiences with the right content, events, and commerce products, and creating and executing programs that drive leads to our sales teams. The scope of our Marketing roles can vary based on the product(s) they support, with some roles singularly focused on audience development, lead generation, or social media, and others acting in a more generalist capacity.
- Email marketing
- Data analysis
- Fluency in CRM and marketing automation tools
- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Director
Event Operations is the backbone of our events at Emerald. This team manages venue logistics, onsite staff, conference logistics, and vendors to execute events that delight and inspire our customers. Our Event Operations team is centralized, so our Ops staff often oversee multiple events for multiple brands in multiple locations throughout the year.
- Understanding of event planning best practices (some roles require tradshow-specific event experiences)
- Exceptional planning, organization, and communication
- Ability to travel to events
- Event Operations Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Conference Manager
PRODUCT, & DATA
Our Product, Data, and Technology teams enable Emerald's success by building and maintaining the tools that help us reach our customers, and help our customers grow their business.
- Information Technology is responsible for third-party system integrations, cybersecurity, privacy, compliance, and supporting software and hardware for our employees.
- Software Engineering focuses on native, home-grown software, including our websites and related services.
- Marketing Operations manages our enterprise-wide marketing systems, oversee customer data, deliver digital products to customers, manage event registration, and provides creative services.
- Digital Product teams work with customers and technical teams to translate customer needs into new products and/or features.
- Application Developer
- Technical Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- System Administrator
Our Corporate teams at Emerald enable business and employee success. Corporate teams include:
- People & Culture leads the vision, development, and execution of hiring, management, development, benefits, and engagement programs to empower and reward our talented employees
- Finance & Accounting oversees and supports Emerald's financial health through integrated financial planning, reporting, collections, and payroll.
- Strategy & Communcations leads the implementation and performance of key strategic initiatives that drive value for all stakeholders
- Finance Manager
- People & Culture Business Partner
- Communications Manager
Finding Success Together
Each functional role at Emerald plays a key part in the success of our organization. Collaboration and the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team are key traits we look for in the hiring process across all roles – because we know we can’t succeed unless we all work together.
Our teams are also always looking for skills and outcomes aligned with our ACE values to ensure our teams can collaborate effectively. In your application, be sure to highlight:
- Agility: Consistently challenging yourself to improve and innovate, with the flexibility to pivot as circumstances change
- Commitment: Taking accountability for producing the best possible outcomes for colleagues, customers, partners, and the communities you serve.
- Excellence: Leading with courage and integrity to foster inclusive and equitable environments that allow all to thrive.
Join our Talent Community
Interested, but not ready to apply?
Join our Talent Community for job alerts
and additional information about careers at Emerald.